Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Rocket Pack

I'm one of those ppl who is stuck with having to use "weird"/uncommon size batteries.. like the CR2, and CR123a, etc etc.. Yes, they have small form factor, and not that expensive. BUT hey, my cheap flash remote trigger which uses a CR2 just ran out of power couple of days ago, and i cant find that battery anywhere in Makassar! (umm thats in Indonesia if anyone wondering..)

So.. what about.. using a less-cool battery, as long as it works? and voila! I actually love this 10cents upgrade (which took 15 mins or much less). Now i dont have to carry spare CR2 batteries, nor worry not to find it anywhere if i'm on a trip or on a weird island.

All I need for a each unit is 2 AA batteries. And I know I'll be carrying a lot of extras of these, and can be found anywhere.










No comments: