Monday, August 17, 2009

I went Malino!



Yep we went on a day trip to Malino . Pretty good 2 hours trip, not that tiring, and the road wasn't too bad. Overall, its a pretty good experience now that i brought my camera.

Here's a view to the 16,000m2 piece of land that belongs to my father:







Awesome backyard, eh?







There's an old house, already beaten by the weather on that land. I guess it used to be a retreat area.





Meet my best buddy:



Next, we headed on to the Malino's famous market. Gosh, its soo cheap, its soo fresh. Everything was.









Umm maybe except for.. umm.. nvm you get the idea wat the place was like. Its a real traditional marketplace.















Ta-da!



Met Tasha on the swing with her friend just before we left..



And the famous boiled corns on the way back to Makassar..



No comments: