Friday, July 24, 2009

US Trip (May 09) - Tri's Graduation


Did you see the black patch in the middle? yea my bro is somewhere in there.



Ok, now spot my mom. She's wearing orange, and waving to the camera with her friend (Lennie). One third down, three quarter to the right





I swear i went for my bro's graduation. Just that i was taking picture.



Haha he regretted joining the crowd tossing the cap. He lost his!



Here's Michelle (and me). She's Kiky's ex-roomate. Yay finally the little girl graduated :)




Bro and Mom



Here's the crowd of Indonesians.



and what happened behind me



They did the High Five!



And at night was the graduation dinner held by the Indonesian Student Association of Michigan (Permias).

Here's the group of Indonesian graduated that day.. umm actually most of them were there.



Novi!













Hey! I can still recognize half the them!



The so-called ExCiteMenT



There people were there when i was still in Michigan!





Law Quad



Some portrait session the day after..



Santi!







Clockwise from top: Tri, Novi, Lennie, Mom



Angell Hall





Ogh, do we have to..?





Played around with flash on this one.



Love this shot!



The fountain, in front (or back?) of IOE building.





No comments: