Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Connor & Stella

That was very fun! I had the opportunity to meet Connor and Stella last Tuesday for a photo session. It was less than 2 hours, and I think I was more exhausted than the kids. Well, the cool thing with my new friends, is that we got settled very quickly, and Stella wasn't shy with me after about 5 minutes. The ingredient? A doggie! And Connor, c'mon he's so natural that no matter how I took his picture, it always turn out nice. He can get very shy whenever I requested for him to say "Eeeee". You'll figure out why :)










Ok, this one is so inspired by Mothercare...



And this one for GAP??



Oh no! thats me! :P



So... these kids loves to hide in one of the kitchen cabinet... no, seriously, they do. Sabina said that when she's cooking, the kids will be in the drawer.



Awwwwww











I swear I didn't give any direction to him for this one. He saw me pointing the camera at him, and this naturally happens. Its soooo easy to take his photos!!



My favorite!














Stella is walking the dog! Eh, wait, thats not a real doggie...



This last image is special, because it was taken by Connor!



No comments: